Saturday, September 20, 2008

CRUISE!!!!!!!!!







I recently went on a cruise with a group of friends, and it was amazing!!! Kristian, Eric, Graham, and I all drove to L.A, while Brooke and Chantell Flew. We met up to board the ship and set sail for Ensenada. The ship was beautiful, and there were alot of fun things to do on board, and all the food you could ever dream of. When we got to Ensenada, Kristian, Graham, and I went to a Private resort beach, and it was absolutely gorgeous. We found lots of sand dollars and crabs, and layed on the beach. I also tried Sushi for the first time......It was.....interesting to say the least :) I didn't choke, so thats good, but I don'tthink I will be going out for it again anytime soon. It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to plan the next one!!!

No comments: