Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two year old with an attitude



So, last week, work was a little slow, and I was able to get off 4 hours early. I decided that I would go watch my nephews, Ryan and Ben, so that my sister-in-law, could go into the office early. So, after playing with my buddies for awhile, I remembered that I needed to run back to the office to grab something, so I got the boys in the car, and we headed out,, and Ryan and Ben both kept saying "guess what Kendra". So after asking "what" repeatedly and getting very interesting answers, Ryan finally turned his attention to Ben. He kept trying to talk to Ben, and show him things, and tell him he loved him, but Ben ignored him, and kept say, " No!! I am talking to Kendra" So Ryan became pretty upset, and even started to cry, So I told Ben that Ryan was trying to talk to him and that he needed to be nice to Ryan and talk to him. So, Ben looked at me, rolled his eyes, and turned to Ryan and Said " Guess what Ryan", Ryan became very excited and asked "what!" to which Ben Replied " I am talking to Kendra"!!! What a little punk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahaha..... Maybe I shouldn't be reading this in the middle of the night. I wasn't thinking and laughed out loud. Hope I didn't wake up Nate. Oh they are too funny. I love those boys!

Jen said...

LOL! Thanks for writing this down! oh man I just can't get enough! Today Ryan asked "Ben,can I get you some water?" To which Ben said "Yes!" and then Ryan turned to me and said "Mom, can you get Ben and me water please?" Too funny!